Skylights - REDLUMEN
REDCOM produces skylights set in steel construction, which are mounted in the roof slope or roof ridge. It is assumed that the lit area should be 1/8 of the hall which is to be brightened. The technical requirements are established by an architect of a given building.
Our skylights are made of steel construction with additional protection of anti-corrosive paint or zinc coating. The construction can be arch-shaped or made into a shape ordered by the customer. Multi-chambered polycarbonate plates are mounted on a supporting structure, together with sealing elements and aluminium profiles. Thanks to such combination we provide functionality of use and unique look of the building.
Advantages of the system:
- The shape of the construction carries snow load very well
- The skylight substitutes the roof ridge, so potential roof leaks are eliminated
- Polycarbonate plates have many advantages, of which resistance to impacts (hail) and deformation as well as resistance to UV discolouration are the most vital ones.
- Width adjusted to the design of the roof
- Length depending on the order
- Construction material – steel closed profiles
- Construction protected with anti-corrosive paint or zinc coating
- Polycarbonate parameters – min. gr. 16 mm, min. 2 – chambered with aluminium system accessories
Files for downloading: